Ramada by Wyndham Helena is in a prime spot to reach the best destinations in our area. The hotel is a perfect place to relax from the adventures of the day.
- Easily accessible from I-15 and Hwys. 12 & 287
- 6 blocks to the Capitol Building and campus
- A quick ride to the airport
- Many opportunities for shopping
- Surrounded by great food options, including Jorgenson’s Restaurant, Melaque Mexican, Dive Bakery, and several fast food options.
- Culture and History are only blocks away, including the Montana Museum near the Capitol Building, plus St. Helena’s Cathedral, historic Last Chance Gulch, and the Holter Museum of Art are less than 1 mile away. Finally, the Archie Bray – a Helena icon is a 15-minute drive across town.
- Less than 20 minutes to get away from it all – day camping, Lewis & Clark Gates of the Mountain Tour, and Great Divide Ski Area!
Do you have any questions about activities? We keep current information for you at the front desk!